A reputable oil and gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies require the services of the position below:
Job Title: Health, Environment, Safety and Security Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Responsible for the administration and management of company’s Safety, Environmental and Health policies and statutory legislations / standard Operating Procedures.
- Manages the Health, Environment, Safety (HES) and Security of personnel and Workplace facility.
- Liaises with relevant law Enforcement/Regulators on safety and security related issues.
- Establishes /investigates root course(s) of incidents including near misses.
- Responsible for provision/enforcement of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to all employees
- Manages internal and Outsourced Security Outfit.
- Responsible for designing and implementing Permit -To-Work (PTW) Systems for all hot tasks.
- Responsible for Logistics/Journey management Safety of company drivers
- Manages housekeeping activities.
- Coordinates and facilitates in-house and in-plant training for Employees.
- Responsible for the coordinating of fire protection and prevention activities.
- Ensures induction of new Employees and Visitors to the Company.
- Coordinates all Emergency Team: Fire, First aiders, AmbuDrivers Corps, Health and Safety Audit Committee.
- Represents the Company at –Manufacturers’ Association of Nigeria (MAN) Environmental Committee.
- Ensures/facilitates HES induction / on boarding training for new staff and visitors.
- Establishes / executes effective site safety plan.
- Responsible for daily safety site monitoring/enforcement.
- Prepares and reports HES statistics (HSE data management), on site.
- Liaise with relevant authorities on emergencies.
- Carry out any other functions as assigned by Management.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail.