A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies require the services of the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager - Lubricant / Engine Oil / Grease
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop marketing/sales initiatives and strategies.
- Ensure efficient distribution of resources and assist the teams to reach maximum performance potentials.
- Analyze the results of the business and come up with strategies for the different products.
- Manage small teams based in different locations, territories and geographies- Northern Territory, Eastern Territory, Southern Territories and Western Territories of Nigeria.
- Drive the marketing budget and positioning for the company.
- Co-ordinate the campaign executions, advertising initiatives, social marketing reach-out initiatives, etc.
- Continually identify and improve the product positioning and core customer segments.
- Come up with innovative, customer-driven marketing campaigns.
- Get input and feedback from customers to continuously improve the growth in terms of product progressions
- Define the long-term marketing strategy with the Management.
- Manage and co-ordinate the PR activities of the firm and its related products.
- Research about the current marketing trends and keep tabs on competitors.
- Act as a link between the Product Development Unit and marketing Departments
- Negotiate with vendors and distributors to manage the product distribution, build distribution networks and distribution strategies
- Oversee the hiring, training and performance evaluations of the sales and marketing staff and also their daily schedules
- Monitor and report all the marketing activities and their results
- Liaison with the media, advertising agencies and marketing outfits, etc.
- Conduct research to determine market conditions for current and new products
- Determine the marketing budget and ensure the budget is not exceeded
- Sustain a good work environment and ensure that the customers, stakeholders and employees are satisfied
- Provide product enhancements for all the teams
- Keep the costs to a minimum by monitoring the inventory of products with the help of the supply chain and operations teams
- Know about the company data and structure and update the knowledge regularly
- Work with teams across different departments such as sales, ICT, HR/Admin, legal, product development, engineering, logistics/operations and more.
- Supervise preparation of the budget, venue and expenses forecasts.
- Meet and exceed the financial targets by the end of the quarter or financial year.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
The salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail to: [email protected]