A reputable oil and gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies require the services of the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Benin-Edo, Ibadan-Oyo, Makurdi-Benue
, Sokoto, Enugu, Jalingo-Taraba
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Drive the Company's vehicle in a safe, legal and professional way.
- Driving the company vehicle to specified destinations.
- Maintain assigned vehicle in clean and good operating condition.
- Prepare and maintain records related to vehicle operations and condition.
- Ensure that a valid driver’s license is held at all times and available for inspection when requested.
- Alert Maintenance department promptly of any faults developed by the vehicle.
- Ensure that a clean company uniform is correctly worn at all times when on duty.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and safety.
- Demonstration of excellent knowledge of security and protocol for Drivers.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with OND.
- Valid LASDRI and National driver’s license.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail