A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
: All (6) six Geopolitical Zones in Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies, promotional activities.
- Marketing and sales of petroleum products.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: northstan2016[email protected]
with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail.