A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies require the services of the position below:
Job Title: Depot Representative
(Oghara, Koko, Warri) - Delta, Suleja-Niger, Kaduna, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Calabar-Cross River
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Collect and plan economic means of distribution of orders to retail outlets and commercial customers.
- Receive and act on all Product Supply Authorization (PSA) orders.
- Check any unauthorized product supply Invoice/SMR to customers from the Depot
- Assist the depot manager to prepare monthly returns to Head Office.
- Supervise depot staff and ensure effective co-ordination of depot activities at the depots.
- Ensure efficient and equitable allocation of product to the company from the depot.
- Ensure all trucks used for transportation meet specified standards.
- Manage relationships with the depots and tanker representatives at the depots.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail to: [email protected]