A reputable oil and gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies require the services of the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Admin Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Assist in general coordination of human resource & admin dept. & sub-units at maintaining professionalism and sound work environment.
- Assist in projecting the corporate image and reputation of the organization through adequate representation, cultural integration, induction and familiarization programmes.
- Assist to coordinate monthly management and operations meeting and following up to ensure compliance across board.
- Assist in formulation & implementation of personnel policies and relevant standard operating procedures, templates, forms and instruments required including reviewing of same from time to time
- Assist in compensation & benefits (remuneration and salary) management
- Assist in performance management & appraisal system for all personnel across board
- Assist in health, safety & environment management & premises sanitation, security and protocols compliance
- Assist in employee relations & employee conduct & discipline to ensure compliance to corporate ground rules
- Assist in managing and coordinating training & manpower development programmes for the entire workforce
- Assist to provide general supports to all concern departments at ensuring optimal performance by monitoring and tracking key performance indicators.
- Assist in effective and efficient file administration and documentation
- Assist in maintenance of benefits programme in line with corporate direction and in accordance with statutory regulations and legal framework as well as best practice
- Assist in HR measurements system to; keeping, maintenance, update of staff records, formulation & maintenance of ethical standards.
- Assist in participating in assessing workforce needs & ensuring employees have the right skills needed to meet current & future business requirements.
- Assist in creating & implementing programmes to supports recruitment, development, retention of employees, restructuring, re-deployment & downsizing initiatives of the organization.
- Assist in identifying & assessing appropriate recruitment method, candidate sourcing, designing & implementing post- offer employment, relocation and reference checks.
- Assist to conduct job analysis- job description; develop job competencies and establishment hiring criteria.
- Assist in ensuring hazard- free working environment & maintenance of employees’ welfare & safety at work including formulation of relevant policies and procedures.
- Assist in liaising with relevant external agencies i.e. ministry of labour & productivity, pension custodians, tax agencies, local government, in payment of rates, rents, dues, etc.
- Assist to establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the NBEL’s vision and strategic intent.
- Assist to drive the promotion of organizational culture that supports the vision and high productivity.
- Assist to function as a strategic business advisor to management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Working with management, establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Assist to develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Assist to provide overall support and guidance to HR/Admin function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training and development, compensation and benefits.
- Any other duties that may be added from time to time.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail.