A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies require the services of the position below:
Job Title: ICT & Social Media Officer
Any City, Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot printers/copiers, PCs as well as manage toner requests and related IT devices.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, update and maintain workstations and laptops, PCs.
- Management of company’s product on social media platforms.
- Configure and deploy new and refurbished workstations, laptops/PCs and peripheral equipment.
- Equipment removal/disposal of non-functional equipment.
- Software Track license and support contracts to include notification of renewal timeframe to management.
- Assure that all software is licensed and keep record of licenses, revalidation, etc.
- Proactively schedule software upgrades and patching, including repairs and preventive maintenance schedules.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and update operating systems and user applications.
- Provide software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Support existing/new server/s and administer access rights for all users in the office.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair cabled, wireless and other network infrastructure.
- Monitor network to ensure network functionality and availability to all system users.
- Network, inform and train users and management in how to adhere to global and local security ICT
- Maintain local and server based anti-virus software.
- Security-in case of virus infection clean out affected equipment.
- Policies/ICT SOPs, troubleshoot, and repair user accounts and email accounts, assist in resetting passwords.
- Request and setup new user accounts and email accounts.
- Handle the relocation of computer equipment as a result of office or personnel changes.
- Users Systems Planning-participation in research and recommendation of improved infrastructure processes
- Provide procurement assistance including, but not limited to, researching solutions, engaging with technologies to include growth planning.
- Test new equipment and applications and provide thorough feedback
- Potential vendors, making recommendations for product purchases and evaluating bids. Work with vendors and vendor supplied systems to track service requests through to completion.
- Work with ISP and other outside vendors to ensure dependable operations.
- Request and evaluate services with vendors and service providers.
- Work directly with vendors to schedule repairs and maintenance.
- Create and maintain inventory, which may include hardware, software and various items
- Monitor and report ICT expenses.
- Maintaining documentation of processes, procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
- Keep ICT equipment, storage area and work area clean and organized, systems and support needs.
- Management of information on company’s website.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail to: [email protected]