A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Kwali - Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Onitsha-Anambra, Benin-Edo, Warri-Delta, Ibadan-Oyo, Enugu, Kano
Slot: 9 Openings
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Preparation of and updating expenses cash book on a daily basis.
- Maintains the impress account for the station.
- Keeps ledgers of daily expenses.
- Maintains fixed assets register for all company’s assets at the station.
- Prepare and develop budget for approval and control.
- Prepares and renders periodic reports as appropriate e.g. cash flow statement.
- Reconcile the accounts payable, accounts receivable, daily, weekly, and monthly deposits with station attendants.
- Preparation of income & expenses statement at the end of every month.
- Withdrawal, deposit and disbursement of fund to the appropriate units as directed.
- Ensuring that financial records are maintained in compliance with lawful and accepted procedures and policies of the company.
- Preparation and reconciliation of Profit and Loss and Balance sheet reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
Application Closing Date
- Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
23rd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail to: [email protected]