A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lead Petroleum Engineer
Any City, Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
Education, Experience, Professional Qualification & Attribute
- Responsible for delivering Production Technology deliverables for a Petroleum Engineering asset team in the areas of Well, Reservoir & Facility Management and Field development Planning & Execution.
- Responsible for leading the Production Technologists within the Asset team, providing Quality & Technical Assurance.
- Liaising with Production Operations/Support & Drilling.
Salary and Remuneration
- Minimum of university degree/HND in respective areas of study.
- Relevant professional qualifications suitable for this position.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
Application Closing Date
- Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
23rd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the specific position applied for as subject of the mail to: [email protected]