Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Client Service Manager (SIPML)
Job ID: 38769
Job Sector: Banking
- The Regional Client Services Manager role is required to ensure all locations within the Region are well resourced, adequately manned by skilled staff with appropriate knowledge to attend to any number of client enquiries, pension applications and complaints.
- The Regional Client Service Manager (RCSM) also recommends operational initiatives to improve the effectiveness of locations in order to ensure proper receipt of documentation for pension applications, provision of professional advice and guidance on such applications as well as superior quality of Client experience within the Region.
- Deliver a consistently acceptable superior quality of customer experience within the Region by:
- Building and maintaining effective operational structures and teams, who are sufficiently competent, skilled, trained and motivated.
- Building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships, ensuring buy-in/support of and alignment with Alliance Partner locations within the Region
- Ensuring the necessary Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are well defined and agreed to and that the service levels are monitored for exceptions and where found, corrective measures are promptly employed.
- Supervise closely the Client Service Officers (CSOs) to ensure correct documents are received from clients within the regions and are forwarded to the head office within defined SLAs.
- Take ownership of client complaints and work with relevant units to resolve them promptly.
- Ensure CSOs and PBBs are well equipped with correct information to attend to clients on various levels of enquiries such as:
- Retirement Savings Account
- Approved Existing Schemes
- Transitional Contributory Fund (TCF)
- Services to Retirees
- PenCom regulations and guidelines etc.
- Daily management of Client Service Officers through:
- Conducting operational process compliance checks
- Performance management process
- Up-skilling with appropriate job training.
Processes & Reporting:
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Review and analyze Client Service Officer reports on client traffic / activities (within the region) to identify key issues, resolve exceptions and escalate issues that are Material, Unusual & Difficult to National.
- Ensure the Customer’s experience, as it relates to any part or activity within the business at locations within the region are regularly reported back to the business, learnt from and improved upon.
- Take full accountability for all locations within the Region inclusive of Alliance Partners locations, and escalations from Client Service Officers.
- Maintain records of client activity within the Region (enquiries, requests, pension applications, complaints etc.)
- Ensure appropriate tracking/monitoring and reports are made available to allow for informed decisions and early identification of adverse trends.
- First Degree in any Field of Study
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Business Support - Client Servicing
- 4-6 years experience
Mind of Customer Experience:
- Within the Standard Bank Customer Experience Framework, is competent and skilled to enhance the customer experience: the ability to educate a customer.
Attitude of Customer Experience:
- Within the Standard Bank Customer Experience Framework, the ability to represent the values of Standard Bank, take ownership and show passion for customer service.
Application Closing Date
- The ability to use language in a business context to clearly express ideas and transfer concepts to others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online