First Business Alliance was born out of the desire to redefine the office experience and to create spaces for the modern individual. With thoughtful consideration of the evolving nature of work, we create nurturing and collaborative communities that empower our clients to do their best work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Reports to: Operations Executive
Internal Relationship: Across all FBA team and Clients
- To maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and assist in bringing new clients on board.
- You will assist them to better understand the full potential of our products and services; and identify solutions to fit their needs whilst continuing to achieve incremental customer satisfaction levels.
- To maintain close relationship with customers, handle and resolve customers’ complaints and problems.
- Master the name and nature of business of all clients.
- Managing all telephone calls, fax, mails and other correspondence
- Arranging and confirming appointments
- Typing official documents
- Ensuring timely delivery of messages
- Maintenance of official records and contacts
- Host the reception desk in welcoming manner
- Greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, and job candidates.
- Supplies information to callers, relays messages, and announces visitors.
- Handles special administrative projects as well as overflow from the department
- Educate customers on our products
- Respond to emails in a professional manner
- Create and maintain record in database
- Co-ordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction
Sales and Marketing:
- Converting leads to customers
- Respond to clients queries regarding the services in a timely fashion
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase our services
Other duties includes:
- Security - oversee and ensure completion of paperwork, sign - in and out of visitors:
- Monitor and ensure that duty posts are manned
- Scrutinize visitors and raise alarm in case of suspicion.
- All security incidences must be reported to the Business Manager and documented
- Cleaners oversee and ensure completion of paperwork, sign – in and cleaning procedures
- Lounge - Ensure it is in order at all times, DSTV is functional and ambience is welcoming.
- Participates in the activities of the assigned unit at all functional levels as needed, and may temporarily perform the duties of a superior in an emergency, or while the superior is on leave.
- Performs related duties as required.
Application Closing Date
- Graduate with at least 2 years’ experience in both customer service and marketing
- Must be smart and good looking
- Must have marketing interest and experience
- Must be computer literate and social media savvy.
- Must have Outstanding organizational skills
- Must have Strong ethics and reliability
- Must have Multi-tasking skills
- Must have Good oral communication skills (Good command of English)
3rd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Resume to: [email protected]
with the Job Title as subject of the email.