Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate InfoSec & Process Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities
- The person is expected to work within the following Units: Information Security & Information Assurance/Governance.
- To design & create solutions and present the solutions [reporting] to the client
- To implement/manage/support the solutions.
- Lead project management via management of end to end system life cycle development of major projects
- Develop/Generate costing proposals for projects, perform risk analysis and manage change control to meet client requirements or RFQs
- Consulting life cycle management: Prospecting, Marketing & Business Development // Development of EOI, Proposals, Response to RFPs, RFI, ITB, SOW, etc.
- Management of projects lifecycle: Initiation, implementation, reporting & closure.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
Application Closing Date
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related Technology/ Science disciplines.
- Minimum 3 - 6 years working experience post-degree working experience in an enterprise or ICT service company.
- Good exposure to the major industries (banking, telecoms, Oil & gas, FMCG, technology, etc.) or in consulting services.
- Relevant industry certifications will be a distinct advantage e.g. CISA, ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CISCO, Microsoft, LPT, CCSA, CHFI, ECSA, OCSP, OCSE, CEH, CRISC etc.
- Knowledge of technology global best practice standards.
- Good level of Technical skills & experience in Designing, Installing, Maintaining, Managing & Auditing of ICT systems/applications/infrastructures
- Experience implementing ICT standards/frameworks (ISO20000, ISO31000, COBIT, ISO27001, ISO22301, etc.) would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong IT technical knowledge
- Good knowledge of IT controls, Information Security, Project Management
- Good Knowledge of e-learning
- Familiarity with relevant best practice standards
- Good presentation & facilitation skills
- Highly proficient with automated tools
- Effective use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Process documentation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online