Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior InfoSec & Process Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities
- The person is expected to lead a Team/Unit: Information Security & Information Assurance/ Governance.
- Oversight of execution of projects on time, within budget and to match or exceed client and Firm expectations
- Provision of leadership to the team on consulting assignment based on best practices,international standards and guidelines touching on information Security & Information Assurance/ Governance.
- Keeping abreast of global and industry best practice & market needs
- Review or Develop/Generate costing proposals for projects, perform risk analysis and manage change control to meet client requirements or RFQs.
- Oversight of Development of EOI, Proposals, response to RFPs, RFI, ITB, SOW, etc.
- Management of projects life cycle: Initiation, implementation, reporting & closure.
- Responsible for finalizing and delivering reports outlining test results and delivering presentations to management
- Interface with clients and manage relationship [analyse/study the business of clients].
- To design & create solutions and present the solutions [reporting] to the client.
- Oversee/monitor projects being assigned to intermediate or junior level staff under supervision.
- Consulting life cycle management: Prospecting, Marketing & Business Development.
Qualification and Skills:
Application Closing Date
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related Technology/ Science disciplines.
- A Masters degree or additional post graduate degree will be an added advantage (Pg.D, MBA, MSC, etc.).
- Minimum 8 - 12 years working experience post-degree working experience in an enterprise or ICT service company, with at least 5 years of managing a Team or Unit.
- Good exposure to the major industries (banking, telecoms, Oil & gas, FMCG, technology, etc.) or in consulting services.
- Relevant industry certifications will be a distinct advantage e.g. CISA, ITIL, PRINCE2,PMP, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CISCO, Microsoft, LPT, CCSA, CHFI, ECSA, OCSP, OCSE, CH, CRISC etc.
- Knowledge of technology global best practice standards.
- Awareness of IT Security Compliance (PCI DSS, Data Protection Act, etc).
- Good level of Technical skills & experience in Designing, Installing, Maintaining,Managing & Auditing of ICT systems/applications/infrastructures.
- Experience implementing ICT standards/frameworks (ISO20000, ISO31000, COBIT,ISO27001, ISO22301, etc.) would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong technical understanding of current technology trends and solutions
- Infrastructure and Architecture analysis
- Risk management
- Strong IT technical knowledge
- Good knowledge of IT controls, Information Security, Project Management
- Good presentation & facilitation skills
- Highly proficient with automated tools
- Effective use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project Planning and supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online