Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Geoscientist
- The successful candidate will be responsible for activities including but not limited to identifying drill well opportunities, supporting drill well surveillance and performing drill well analysis.
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience in Geophysical Interpretation, Subsurface maps and cross sections and Geoscience applications.
- Professional experience from previous work assignments is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Geology Geophysics or Physics
- Master's degree (M.Sc) or 'Doctor of Philosophy' (Ph.D.) in Geoscience (Geology or Geophysics)
- 0-3 years experience in a Geoscience role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Willingness to work in any location
23rd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To complete the application process:
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click the "Select Country" drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Click on the "Search button" to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click the "Search openings" button for results
- Click on the Job title (Geoscientist) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the "Apply now" drop down and select Apply now option, fill in your Email and then click "Start"
- Sign in or click on "Create an Account"
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (Please note down your password since you will need it when you log on back for any update)
- Select your country of Resident from the drop down
- Click on the "Read and accept the data privacy statement" link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click "Accept”
- Click "Next" to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. Resume)
- Click "Save" to complete your application profile at a different time or "Submit" to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation message will be received at the email you used to apply
- Click "View Profile" if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under "Jobs Applied" section
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.