Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect, consultants and/or the client and prepare and analyze costings for tenders.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Participate in allocation of work to subcontractors.
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work with the external QS and other consultants and arrange payments.
- Preparing taking off for Material, Labor, Overhead costs, for project done in house, and advise on contractual claims.
- Negotiating/ Analyse/ Comparing Contracts with Subcons and provide advice on contractual claims.
- Site measurements to verify work done and reviewing information for completeness and accuracy.
Application Closing Date
- University Degree in related field (Masters Degree or professional qualification is an added advantage)
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in the real estate sector
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and systems
- Fluency in both verbal and written English is essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online