Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Business Development Officer
Job type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the existing clients and sourcing for sale of company’s real estate products and delivering reports on activities.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and translating them into sales.
- Preparation of proposals and market trend reports
- Support Head of Marketing & Sales in areas of research, reporting, marketing & sales and analysis.
- Support development of marketing strategy and tactics through business findings and projections; advise as necessary and present it formally as may be directed.
- Develop and regularly review sales and marketing plan and ensure implementation after approval by the MD/CEO
- Set SMART objectives for sales and marketing and work with other members of the team to ensure they are met
- Identify new sales leads and potential new markets through research, referrals, coldcalls and social media platforms to acquire new clients
- Develop bespoke business and marketing proposals for potential clients and follow up through visits and social media platforms
- Carry out marketing campaigns and communicate new product developments to potential clients
- Prepare and make PowerPoint presentation of products/services
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
Qualification and Requirement:
Application Closing Date
- An Undergraduate degree from a recognized and accredited University.
- He or she will have been a sales representative in a reputable real estate company for at least three years, of which one will have been assisting the management on a key account.
- He / she must have relevant experience in market research, strong analytical skills and or experience in lieu.
- Strong skills in writing reports, proposals, and demonstrated ability to write precisely, effectively, and persuasively.
- Ability to speak and write clearly.
- Business to business selling and customer development or key account management
- To be poised, pleasant, polished, and professional, and unintimidated if asked to reach out for a meeting with a senior level executive.
- A can do/proactive attitude.
- Maturity and integrity – this person will see and hear many things that are confidential. Must be mature enough to be trusted with that information.
- Strong computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, CRM Software, etc.)
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills with an analytical, metrics-driven approach to solutions.
- Work experience: 1-3 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online