Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- The job holder will manage the origination, capture, analysis and translation of sales and real estate data and reports. Identifying gaps and opportunities, highlighting exceptions and translating them into proposals
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements by constructing workflow charts and diagrams;
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications and preparing technical report.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Support all cost optimization efforts in the customer development function.
- Formulate monthly and annual reviews of real estate portfolio.
- Assemble corporate real estate portfolio analysis and reporting.
- Performing research to generating various case studies/white papers on a variety of real estate investment topics.
- Analyzing current and future real estate (lease management, property disposition, corporate space planning, etc.) and interacting with marketers and vendors as needed.
- Research various business initiatives based on strategic business planning sessions and develop case studies/white papers for senior leadership review and consideration. Performing research and analysis to support business planning initiatives and key business decisions
Qualification and Experience
Application Closing Date
- An Undergraduate degree from a recognized and accredited University.
- He or she will have been a sales representative in a reputable real estate company for at least three years, of which one will have been assisting the management on a key account. Must demonstrate an understanding of 5C strategies and execution.
- He / she must hold qualification in computer database management, market research, strong analytical skills and or experience in lieu.
- Strong skills in writing reports, proposals, and white papers demonstrated ability to write precisely, effectively, and persuasively.
- Ability to speak and write clearly.
- To be poised, pleasant, polished, and professional, and unintimidated if asked to reach out for a meeting with a senior level executive.
- A can do/proactive attitude.
- Maturity and integrity – this person will see and hear many things that are confidential. Must be mature enough to be trusted with that information.
- Ability to work with someone who is “always on.” This person needs to be excited enough about the exposure and opportunities this role affords.
- Strong computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, CRM Software, etc.)
- A strong sense of urgency and a positive, proactive desire to support a broad range of initiatives and tasks.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills and the ability manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills with an analytical, metrics-driven approach to solutions.
- The ability to interact professionally and effectively with managers, internal and external customers, suppliers, and executives
- Work experience: 1-3 experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online