Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- The IT Support Analyst role is to ensure proper ICT operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks efficiently.
- This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests.
- Developing, implementing and ensuring compliance with IT policies.
- Problem resolution which may involve the use of diagnostics and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give hands-on help at the desktop level.
- Evaluate documented issue resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future reoccurrence.
- Attend to incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and work orders in a courteous manner.
- Maintain, update and debug company websites.
- Record, track, and document the IT helpdesk request, including all successful and unsuccessful attempts made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization including ERP and LMS.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing online and onsite file backups, and configuring systems, printers, intercomms telephony and applications.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position including administrative functions.
- Update network applications, servers, access points, routers and other network equipment as required
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other unauthorized software.
Qualification and Experience:
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc / HND Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certifications such as MCP, A+ or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience on a similar role.
- Prior experience in an administrative function is a plus Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with desktop operating systems including Windows 7,8.1 and 10, Ubuntu Linux, and Mac OS
- Experience Managing local and cloud servers (WHM/CPanel)
- Experience administering ERP software Like Sage 300, OpenERP (Odoo), SAP
- Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP, Switching, Routing and subnetting. Access point configuration and Networking.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in timely fashion.
- Physically capable of lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online