Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, an Advertising agency is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Operations Manager
- Responsible for planning & organizing Projects & campaigns with the objective of ensuring all projects are delivered using a ‘best-practice’ Project Delivery Approach and are delivered within the agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
- This role will be three fold, firstly overseeing the portfolio of organizational projects, providing expert knowledge and support and monitoring progress and reporting on the portfolio status.
- Secondly managing projects/programs directly and coordinating all aspects of marketing in order to ensure profits.
- Finally, the servicing clients and developing new business portfolio.
- This role will also ensure project resources have the correct tool sets and processes in place and that all relevant staff are trained and equipped to deliver successfully.
- Executive & streamline marketing overflows through automation, marketing operations management analysis & ROI reporting.
- Build a marketing dashboard and report & report on marketing operational metrics relating to data in various databases.
- Ensure a minimum of 40% profitability of each project activated. port and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- To verify every costing before it is sent to client
- To verify every budget before it is sent for approval
- To keep a record of all budget and costing for all projects
- Analyze market trends with an aim of identifying unexploited or new markets for the organization’s products and services
- Manage internal communication and development interventions to ensure competence levels of marketing staff meet operational level requirements
- Provides relevant guidance and support to unit marketing teams and stakeholders in the execution of marketing plans and initiatives.
- Perform other duties assigned to you by your Line Manager
- Keeps up to date on strategic business plans/ attends relevant meetings
- 3-5 years’ experience field sales experience and demonstrated levels of performance across varied situations
- 1st Degree in Marketing, Accounting or Business Administration
- APCON Certifications / Master’s Degree preferably
- Experience in similar industry and inâ€depth product knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in developing content and managing communications across various social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Interpreting situations to extract trends and formulate assumptions
Application Closing Date
- Market Knowledge
- Financial planning & strategy
- Customer Service
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong strategic skills with ability to translate strategy into tactics
- Strong financial analysis ability
30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online