Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, an Advertising Agency is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are seeking to employ a Graphics Designer, who would be responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphic/visuals for use in exhibition display or publications and professional journal.
- Serves as principle coordinator for graphic publication production while managing to a prescribed budget.
- Develop creative designs and concepts that meet required objectives and projects
- Working closely with copywriters to generate creative ideas and concepts
- Producing sketches or rough scamps to communicate ideas to client
- Gaining understanding of the target audience and business that the particular creative are aimed
- Visiting and assessing locations for potentials creative and executions
- Attending meetings at production houses and working in editing suites to oversee potential finished projects
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, 3D graphics editing and layouts
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- Advising clients on better creative executions
- Meeting with the creative manager for better direction on creative development
- Helping in improving other graphics designer in development of creative
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by your line manager.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc or HND Degree in Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years cognate experience
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe CS4 suite (PC), especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Vast knowledge Cinema 4D, Corel Draw, PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch up.
30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online