Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate / Enterprise Sale Manager
Port Harcourt-Rivers and Lagos
- A Candidate who will be able to Motivate and guide sales teams to improve performance and achieve set goals
- An applicant who can collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance
- An Applicant who will ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets
- A Candidate that will Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities
- An Applicant who can compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
- An Applicant who will ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
- A Candidate who can prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast
- An Applicant who can organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance
- Overseeing the hiring and training of their firm’s sales staff to ensure an effective team that delivers increased sales performance.
- In performing their duties, corporate sales managers reach out to customers through emails and phone calls to offer them products and services.
- Delivering of sales pitches and presentations to clients where they highlight the benefits their products offer to customers and encourage them to make a purchase.
- To be effective on his/her role, the corporate sales manager discusses with customers to find out what exactly their needs are and assist them in selecting appropriate product/service that suits the desired specifications.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree/HND in a business-related field.
- 5-7 years of experience from ISP (Internet Service Provider) telecoms industry
25th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
or [email protected]
using position applied for and job code as the subject of the mail.