Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited is an indigenous company which has been incorporated by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) since 2011 with registration number 940099 with main business in human resources, logistics, business building and man power development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Office Administrator
- Eolyon Integrated Resources is into Human Resources, Logistics and Man Power Development.
- We are currently looking for an experienced Office Administrator.
- This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices.
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking.
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company.
Application Closing Date
- Associate degree required (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Customer-service oriented.
6th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
using the Job title as the Subject.