Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Completion Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
- Lead the Offshore
- Completion and Engineering Team during execution of work scope on the rig.
- Mentor Junior staff and provide them with necessary skills to carry out Completions and Workover activities safely and proficiently
- Ensure all operations are carried out in accordance with programmes, HSE requirements and Company rules.
- Advice D&C supervisor for operational schedule and logistic planning
- Liaise with Well Engineering section for studies, engineering input and details required for preparation of completion programmes, plans and contingencies.
- Nationality: Nigerian/Non-Nigerian
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years in an Offshore Completions Supervisor role
- CWI Round 1 and Round 11 or equivalent trade test
- Demonstrated success in a similar CWI position required
- Experienced in Well Completion design and Programming and the application of DCAF Knowledge of Subsea systems and IWOC(BOP’s, Riser, Control etc.)
- Good working knowledge of Well Engineering software including; Wellcat, Prosper, EDM, Well Plan for window, Stresscheck
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc, Completions Engineer, Drilling Engineer, Engineering, EPC, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online