Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Coordinator
- To ensure dealers efficiency, customers satisfaction and business growth.
Requirements, Training & Experience
- Understand dealer’s business, market situation and establish trust relationship with dealer through regular visits and contacts.
- Follow standard visit procedure and issue visit report using the laid down format.
- Ensure compliance with requirements with regards to training, tools, maintenance program, lubricants, genuine parts, competitive products, pricing, etc.
- Set up KPIs, evaluate performance and identify areas of improvement. Design and update a roadmap for each dealership.
- Collect, analyze and reconcile activity reports from dealers.
- Administration and follow up of ongoing contracts / payments.
- Propose support to Management (training, signage, etc.)
- Apply the principles of PDCA to solve dealer’s problems
- Assist management in formulating/reviewing dealer’s policy
- Any other jobs that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of any field of Engineering.
- Process oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Analytical / problem solving skills.
- Ownership mindset.
- Customer focus.
Application Closing Date
3pm; 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected]
: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.