Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Banking Support Officer
Job ID: 39007
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- Managing Mobile Money and Internet Banking Platforms for optimum performance
- E-Channels applications support e.g. Finacle Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking, Finacle USSD, Electronic fund Transfer
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Managing Mobile and Internet Banking Platforms for optimum performance
- Monitor SMS and Email Alerts for optimum performance
- Provide 2nd level support for bank branches on Mobile and Internet banking application
- Proactive designing of solutions to enhance the delivery of services on the two channels
- Generation of useful reports from the platform for reporting and troubleshooting.
- First Degree in Computer Sciences or IT related courses
- Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences or IT related courses
- Oracle, MCSA, knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, Java
- Minimum of 5 Years relevant experience
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Taking Action
- Understanding People
- Embracing Change
- Providing Insights
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Developing Expertise
Application Closing Date
- Application Knowledge for Support - Refers to the knowledge and experience required to ensure provision of application maintenance and support services. Support typically takes the form of investigating and resolving problems and providing information about the systems. It may also include monitoring their performance.
- Business Continuity Management - Refers to the knowledge and experience required to ensure provision of service continuity planning and support.
- Rollout Management - Refers to the knowledge and experience required to ensure the protection of the live environment and its services by using formal procedures and checks.
- Testing - The planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed standards, to ensure that new and amended systems, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
- IT Support - Ability to provide optimal IT support to departments to help facilitate meeting of the Bank's objectives.
- Database Administration - Refers to the knowledge and experience required to manage the installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of physical databases.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online