Garden Brown is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: WasteWater Treatment Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are adhered to including risk assessments, etc.
- Operate and maintain the plant as required including calibrating monitors, filters, tank levels, etc.
- Ensure all information is accurately and timeously recorded for audit purposes
- Provide emergency cover to Water Treatment Works whenever required
- Issue permit to work to all relevant contractors and ensure they follow all health and safety procedures
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be confident to work on your own, taking responsibility for ensuring regular tasks are carried out in a timely and efficient way.
- Have strong problem solving skills and a dedication to find a solution to any issues that arise within the site.
- Have experience or an understanding of working within a strong Health & Safety culture to ensure that all Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- A knowledge of water treatment processes
- Experience in water distribution systems and health and safety procedures
- Confident using various systems and computer literate
- Mechanical maintenance experience
Application Closing Date
- Good Equipment
- Great Benefits
- Plenty of Work
5th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]