Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Accountant
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Contract
- Provide full suite of accounting, control and finance support
- Participate actively in the budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring accurate forecasting processes for the project.
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete development of budgets in conjunction with the Project Management Team.
- Ensure the accuracy of monthly project reports and forecasts.
- Coordinate the effective and timely monitoring and reporting of budget performance. Ensure performance against budget, variance analysis is timely reported and unapproved budget spend is mitigated.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA or other finance related qualifications.
- Relevant management qualification or training.
- Minimum of 6 years in commercial or finance discipline, with relevant experience in Oilfield Services. A technical background and a good understanding of EPC and other sectors of operations would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
- Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, SAP PM, SAP RLM, ACCA, ICAN, ACA, Accounting, BSc, EPC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online