Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Franchise Officer
Reports to: General Manager & Or Franchise Manager
- Responsible for continuous support of all franchise to ensure efficient operations and profitability.
Franchise Opportunity Marketing:
- Assist in preparing and executing the marketing strategy for Company’s’ franchisee opportunity: attracting newer franchisees.
- Franchise Identification, Selection and Development
- Identify and research potential markets to launch franchise and advise Manager of new opportunities.
- Identify and locate potential customers in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Assist in the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed & practiced in the franchisee.
- Assist in developing sales promotional activities to support the franchisees.
- Ensure that Company’s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
- Franchise legal responsibilities - ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High level of organizing ability.
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Power-Point and Social Networking.
- Goal Oriented.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Team Work.
- High ethical standards of integrity & dependability.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday; 30th April, 2019. (3pm)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected]
Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.