At talentsqr (RC 1453480), we are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business System Analyst (BSA)
Job Type: Contract
- We are seeking an experienced business systems analyst to join our growing organization. In this position, you will analyze existing systems for improvement, recommend new system processes, and keep detailed reports of all structural and process changes
- You must follow best practices and align with company goals while creating better procedures and solutions to increase performance and revenue
- This is a 2-year contract with the possibility for full time employment with the organization based on performance.
- Interview business users, external/internal clients, and document
- Document end to end business requirements
- Perform necessary research and provide clear readable documentation of findings related to the subject matter
- Communicate with project stakeholders, control scope creep
- Capture business, use cases gathered and document system requirements
- Draw process flows, functional flows and sequence diagrams
- Coordinate business and systems requirements analysis among project teams
- Perform systems analysis.
- Produce business requirements and functional specification documents.
- Coordinate project activities as required.
- Follow up project tasks and deliverables for all team members.
- Collate and share project reports as required.
- Defect Analysis and Impact Analysis.
- Perform UAT & SIT testing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or IT related field; Master's Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Two years of previous experience in business systems analyst
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- Problem-Solving and critical thinking skills.
- Documentation, analysis and specification skills.
- Visual Modeling techniques and methods (Activity, Sequence, Use Case Diagrams, Wireframes).
- Facilitation and elicitation skills.
- Business Analysis Tools.
- Report writing skills.
Competitive and attractive.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online