Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Statistician/Data Analyst
Job Status: Full Time
- The School Statistician/Data Analyst will gather data, analyse and interpret same in examination and test scores (internal and external) in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial.
- Over and above all, every staff in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- B.Ed/BA/BSc/HND (Statistics) or its equivalent. Any higher degree or qualification in the field is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suite like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
19th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Letters of attestation from there referees (in Microsoft Word formats) and scanned credentials to the "Human Resources Manager" via: [email protected]
and copied to the "Principal" via: [email protected]
Hard copies of the above mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,
Port Harcourt - Rivers State.