SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: CMIMS Leader (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-11700
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract: Temporary work contract
Contract duration: Minimum 6 months
- As a member of MIIE Project, he/she is in charge to provide SAP Template with management injection software for the MIIE project.
- He/she ensures the IT Engineering progress, the internal reporting and customer reporting.
- He/she is in close cooperation with Spare Parts leader, Maintenance Leader and Inspection Leader.
- Must be and remain well informed of rules, instructions and procedures regarding QHSE.
- Implements and ensures implementation of SPIE OGS QHSE rules, instructions and procedures.
- Makes proposals for the continuous improvement of QHSE provisions.
- Draws up noncompliance and/or observation reports when noting any malfunction or risk situation and transmits them to the local QHSE department.
- Immediately alerts any person who caused a risk situation, on noting the occurrence of any such situation.
- Adopts an eco-approach at all times in the exercise of his/her duties.
- Alerts the line management when encountering any professional situation that does not comply with the principles and rules governing the carrying out of SPIE Group activities (Ethics Alert).
- Manages IT Team.
- Responsible for development planning and respect of the delivery date.
- He/she is in charge of development reporting to MIIE Manager.
- Participates in the development of the specifications with the MIIE Manager.
- He/she is strongly involved to project milestones.
- He/she is the main focal point for all IT MIIE discussions and decisions.
- Defines and Implements IT MIIE good practices, standards and Procedures.
Minimum level of experience required
Application Closing Date
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online