First Business Alliance - Our client, a reputable company engaged in Oil and Gas trading is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Victoria Island, Lagos
- To provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the MD’s work life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the MD and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Carryout administrative tasks.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of HND in any discipline
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High performing individual who is inspired by value, creativity and results
25th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with ''Personal Assistant ''as the subject of the e-mail.
That candidates must reside within Victoria Island or its environs, otherwise will not be shortlisted.