First Business Alliance - Our client, a reputable company engaged in Oil and Gas trading is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Victoria Island, Lagos
- The candidate will oversee financial operations, strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and implementation of financial and compliance controls.
- Prepare financial monthly reports which includes the following:
- Expected Vs Actual Income Statement
- Profit &Loss Statement
- Prepare weekly and monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Manage general ledger maintenance process
- Manage monthly account, close activities and reconciliation
- Handle payroll related issues
- Manage petty cash account and ensure timely reimbursement
- Assist in preparation of periodic financial statements
- Involved in tax authority matters with tax consultants
- Process cheque payment
- Oversee document management within the department
- Ensure proper recording of revenue, purchases, disposals and all other transactions
- Perform such other accounting, financial or administrative tasks as maybe required from time to time
- Post all financial activities on QuickBooks/Sage 50 Accounting software
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Accounting
- Proven work experience in similar role
- Result oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- High level of integrity with a strong sense of urgency
25th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with ''Accountant''as the subject of the e-mail.
That candidates must reside within Victoria Island or its environs, otherwise will not be shortlisted.