Ascension Consulting Services is a professional tax, regulatory and people services organisation that serves global and national businesses. We are highly specialized in providing tax solutions ranging from conceptualization to implementation and sustainable defence. Our regulatory solutions are based on sound and proven knowledge of the regulatory system.
The firm is now looking for professional candidates with entrepreneurial skills that will contribute towards its growth and capabilities to join the team in the position below:
Job Title: Senior Training Consultant
Position type: Full-time
- The Senior Training Consultant should have a significant work experience as a trainer, training facilitator, or organizing multiple training events, preferably in a corporate environment
- Develops, implements and evaluates complex training plans and programs for Employees and Ascension Consulting clients.
- Develops comprehensive training materials, manuals, procedures and/or visual aids to meet objectives of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Develops and conducts training needs assessments and determines training requirements for new program development.
- Conducts training and ongoing training evaluations to ensure effectiveness of programs and recommends comprehensive training modifications including process improvements.
- Provides actionable feedback to Management from training engagements and supports marketing of the firm’s training plans with individuals or groups identified.
- Serves as a trusted training subject matter expert and ensures training materials, procedures, plans and/or programs reflect business needs and specifications of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs, conducts and/or participates in all training projects as will be assigned.
- Proactively collaborates and communicates with internal/external stakeholders to address training gaps to support organizational performance.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on all assigned projects.
- Develops and manages necessary relationships with key vendors and consulting resources to be leveraged as part of the comprehensive training curriculum.
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent.
- Age limit: Must not be older than 35 years of age by 31st December 2019
Application Closing Date
- Knowledgeable about both traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- CIPM Certification required.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze the different aspects carefully.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
1st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name to: [email protected]
quoting "Senior Training Consultant" as the subject of their mail.