Ascension Consulting Services is a professional tax, regulatory and people services organisation that serves global and national businesses. We are highly specialized in providing tax solutions ranging from conceptualization to implementation and sustainable defence. Our regulatory solutions are based on sound and proven knowledge of the regulatory system.
The firm is now looking for professional candidates with entrepreneurial skills that will contribute towards its growth and capabilities to join the team in the position below:
Job Title: Senior Tax Consultant (Transfer Pricing)
Job ID: SCTP052019
- The Transfer Pricing Consultant will assist in ensuring the application of global transfer pricing rules and concepts in order to achieve the best solutions and meet clients’ objectives.
- The ideal candidate is expected to possess technical competencies that will strengthen the team’s effective operations in the Transfer Pricing marketplace.
- Be part of the team advising and managing transfer pricing services for our clientele of large corporate multinational companies
- Ability in analysing various industries, companies and processes to determine where value is created and how business activities are remunerated. Your work will help our clients to determine their intercompany transfer-pricing policies and to prepare related reporting to the tax authorities. Typical responsibilities of the role include:
- Conduct regular economic analyses pursuant to the preparation of transfer pricing reports, including responsibility for data-gathering;
- Prepare relevant transfer pricing reports and benchmarking analysis;
- Analysing business value chains to establish the most appropriate transfer pricing policy;
- Have the opportunity to learn about different business models, including long term strategies, in diverse industries;
- Attend client meetings together with more experienced colleagues.
You should have knowledge and experience of leading practices in the following areas:
Application Closing Date
- A Bachelor's Degree in an Accounting, Finance or Business discipline, supported by minimum of 3 years' work experience in TP.
- CITN, ACA, ACTI certification (or equivalent) required
- Possess a minimum of 3 years working on tax issues in TP
- Strong interest and passion for tax consulting and aiding clients solve complex tax challenges in public and private sector organisations.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- The flexibility to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
1st May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name to: [email protected]
and quote the "Job Title & Job Code" as the subject of their mail.