MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Coordinator, Customer Experience Projects (Supervisory)
- To ensure proper design, implementation and comprehensive assistance in project initiation, planning, technical support execution, control and closure to facilitate CEX projects within assigned division/ department
- Assist with project delivery within budget (time and financial) and within defined quality criteria.
- Provide Programme Manager with up-to-date financial position on all projects.
- Assist in compiling project charter including projecting project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
- Assist with project-planning in line with recommended tool sets.
- Track project activities and compliance with planning guidelines and project plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout project life cycle.
- Gather project status and assist in providing up to date information on all projects (where applicable) to Program Manager.
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate them in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
- Measure progress per work stream and team members against weekly targets and deliverables.
- Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
- Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation and time information per internal standards as applicable and relevant to CEX Projects
- Provide professional inputs and advice to the Manager in developing a project management strategy and plan.
- Apply best-in-class processes and procedures for effective project management in support of all stakeholder units
- Create and monitor audit trails of all CEX implemented changes.
- Conduct CEX change readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings to the CEX change board.
- Manage relationships with key customer impacting business units for service efficiency.
- Provide support in the design, execution, analysis and communication of customer research and feedback
- Analyse CEX Strategy’s implementation, results and actions from closed loop feedback
- Get information and insights from the “voice of the Customer” initiatives through various segmented customer engagement programs i.e. Customer Focus Group Sessions, Customer Forums, Online Social media .
- Provide insight into essential project metrics, monitor and execute SLAs to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
Experience & Training
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
- First degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
- Fluent in English
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- 3+ years’ experience in project management
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Knowledge of industry best practices (ITIL, PMI, and CMMI) will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Data Management
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Business Planning and Analysis, preferably within the telecommunications sector
- Competitive and Marketing Research
- Project Management Reporting
- Solution Architecture and System Integration expertise
Application Closing Date
- BA, B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc or HND
29th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online