Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are recruiting for the position of a Business Development Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate would be responsible for developing new sales strategies, sourcing clients for the organization and driving sales.
Skills and Requirements
- Prospect potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
Application Closing Date
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and Leadership skills
- Experience working in Banking Industry, Insurance Sector or HR Consulting Firm as a Marketer, Consultant or Recruiter
- Minimum of 4years of work experience and above.
30th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.