Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VAS Manager
- Manage business development opportunities for telecom VAS (Value-added-service) to expand the business footprint and volume.
- Provide leadership and strategy for content development and acquisition.
- Find prospective customers and generate new leads (B2B & B2C) through the Internet or any other media.
- Provide Liaison with Top Management of Telcos and customers in respect of SMS, Voice, IVR, Long/Short Code Based & other IT & VAS services we provide.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by generating revenue.
- Act as a sales engagement adviser to management, and develop compelling business solutions.
- Own the overall responsibility of market trends analysis to identify potential threats, areas of opportunity, competitors’ strategy to decide the next logical move(s) in business expansion.
Application Closing Date
- Experience working with a VAS service provider a must.
- Good Understanding and Contacts with telcos in Nigeria and other regions.
- Sound Knowledge in coordinating for contract signing, integration and other activities.
18th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]