Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a Maritime Company located in Lagos is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Superintendent/Business Development Manager
- Required to monitor the vessel movements daily.
- Supervise operations and monitor vessel condition and ship’s staff compliance with management policies, international, state or local Maritime regulations.
- Responsible for operational related issues and ensures all procedures are adhered to and comply with International safety management (ISM), classification society rules, and Maritime insurance.
- Protect company’s intellectual property & maintain confidentiality.
- Coordinate marine/Vessel Chartering with IOC’s
- Prepare marine Report and coordinate NNRA Inspection/Training of Crew on a Charter Vessel.
- Project Site Inspection and maintain community relationship
- Manage, build, maintain and develop relationship with clients in various IOC’s, Regulatory bodies, Third party companies and individual customers.
- Provide support in collecting information related to the Industry that would benefit the Company and its Clients (i.e. Project Information, tender process follow-up, competitive information from different parastatals) i.e. NAPIMS, DPR, NCD, NIPEX, NNPC AND IOCs.
- Analysis of tender adverts on company services for Invitation to tender (ITT) evaluation and submission.
- Manage the collation and compilation of all contract documentation using the company’s approved templates, thereby ensuring at all times that the company’s capabilities are well represented.
- Advise on Invitation to tender (ITT) on commercial quotation from outsourced data and ensure all contract deliverables are met as at when due.
- Acquire full knowledge of the local market and business environment.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly report on business/projects information and advice management based on the information gathered in each project.
- Update organization charts to identify key decision makers.
- Track, investigate and register activity of the company’s competitors, their strength and weaknesses.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Marine Engineering or related field.
- Min of 5 years’ experience in maritime or Oil and Gas Industry.
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos and must have proven record of achievement within marine operations.
- Experience of multi-activity joint venture operations.
- Good awareness of industry/transportation trends, philosophies, best practice etc..
- Experience and knowledge of a wide range of offshore support vessels, Dynamic positioning systems, logistic vessels, Diving and Construction vessels, Semi-submersible and Jackup units.
25th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected]
Using ”“Marine Superintendent/Business Development” as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.