First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Customer Acquisition
Ref Id: 19000027
Work Locations: Cards and Channels
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Aggressive growth in Retails customer accounts through digital and non-digital channels.
- Low cost liability generation
- Drive product uptake and increase share of the wallet as well as increased Top of the Mind Awareness (TOMA)
- Drive mass market customer acquisition by targeting semi-structured associations like Okada rider, Tricycle, fashion designers, etc.
- Product development and management
- External and internal resource management
- Cost control management and income maximization
- Business creation and retention
- Resource planning and coordination
- Mine and pool customer data to track behaviors and design strategies for engagement
- Online marketing and customer acquisition.
- Data mining and interpretation for business development.
- Responsible and accountable for risk management of his/her business
- Work with the SBUs to identify new markets that present opportunities for business
- Consistently review the existing Products (monthly, Quarterly and Annually)
- Attend and make presentations at various SBUs monthly/quarterly performance review sessions
- Ensure the profitability of existing and new products.
- Manage Consumer Products life cycle, from inception to launch, to evaluation/refinement and final withdrawal.
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned by the Head, Personal Banking
- Develop & implement strategies for the effective monitoring/tracking of Products.
- Work closely with M&CC, SBU and other stakeholders to ensure FirstBank’s Consumer products are highly visible in the market.
- Initiate promotional activities/schemes in conjunction with reputable auto & equipment vendors that are aimed at selling these products in a smart and creative manner.
- Inaccurate customer data for revolving product lifecycle
- Obtaining information on competing products
- Lethargic Information Technology support
- Effective data science methodology
- Macro: 1 Year Micro: 1 month
- Key financial/statistical measures of your organizational unit
- Number of staff: Currently 3
- Staff costs:
- Costs that you control:
- Income that your Division generates (if any):
- Net Revenue:
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of Accounts opened
- Profit before tax
- Consumer Liability Balances
- External Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Human capital return on investment
- Audit Defect Rate
- Minimum Education: First Degree;
- Higher degrees /MBA/professional certifications compulsory
Key Competency Requirements
- Minimum experience - 2 years of general banking experience
- Extensive knowledge of competitor products and their application
- Banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Core Business Processes
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance
- Banking Operations
- Extensive knowledge of First Bank’s services/products
- Relationship management
Application Closing Date
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Interpersonal skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
- Communications skills (written and oral)
- Selling and marketing skills
- Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Attention to details
- Reasoning and Analytical Skill.
- Performance Measurement & Assessment Skill
- Supervisory skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online