Garden Brown is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift & Heavy Equipment Operator
Job type: Fulltime
- Process incoming material with heavy equipment to build waste cells per designed landfill permitted plans.
- Maintain the general working area in a leveled and organized manner.
- Work closely with traffic control spotters to identify fill areas to be used for dumping solid waste.
- Operate dozer to cover and maintain level tipping areas for daily operations.
- May operate water tanker and similar equipment for dust control, dirt compaction, and watering grass.
- Build and maintain access and hauling roads.
- May operate and maintain other landfill related equipment.
- Operate a forklift to move/deliver parts to the production line.
- Read instructions on a computer screen to pick, sort, and process complete orders.
- Maintain clean docks and warehouse aisles by stacking material neatly and safely.
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs to assigned equipment
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members, management, employees and external customers in an efficient and professional manner
- Flexibility to accept and adapt to change as well as the commitment to seek continuous improvement
- Ability to obtain/maintain a forklift certification is required
- General user experience with computers is preferred.
Application Closing Date
- Good Equipment
- Plenty of Work
- Great Benefits.
10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]