Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Custom Liaison Officer
Bayelsa (Bonny Island)
- Responsible for facilitating communication between the Company and Nigeria Customs.
- Coordinate and/or execute the following tasks; provide timely interchange of information, coordinate COMPANY and Nigeria Customs requests and deconflicts operations between the Customs and COMPANY resulting in smooth, seamless operations.
- Leads the development of customs documentation requirement for the import of goods and services. Has in depth knowledge of Nigeria Customs operations, nuances and procedures.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert on Nigerian Customs.
- Communicate Customs requirements to COMPANY.
- Project staff allowing timely actions by the project.
- Participate in contingency planning with COMPANY and supporting real-time tactical operations. Work closely with COMPANY team providing updated information as well as defining support effort.
- Coordinate daily support to the COMPANY team.
- Should have experience in liaison with International Freight Forwarders and have an understanding of their operations both International and within Nigeria.
- Represent COMPANY while dealing with Nigerian Customs authorities.
Years of Experience:
Application Closing Date
(3pm) Tuesday 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected]
Any application received after the closing time and date will be automatically rejected.