At Talentsqr (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Interface Designer (UI)
Job Type: Contract
- We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in designing both Web and Mobile applications
- Good leadership skills
- Great analytical skills Can-do attitude: Will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- This is a 2-year contract with the possibility for full time employment with the organization based on performance.
Competitive and Attractive.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online