KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
In line with KPMG’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in class talent with the requisite skills and experience, we seek to hire a suitbly qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
- Must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of World Bank procurement methods and procedures with evidence of having worked on a similar assignment
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in procurement consultancy using World Bank or any multilateral funding agency procurement/selection guidelines.
- Project implementation experience in multi-faceted projects, including time line development, Procurement scheduling, tracking and reporting
Application Closing Date
- Must have a minimum of 5 years graduate hands on experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient use of computer and several package.
How to Apply
Interestes and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online