KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Procurement Consultant/ Expert
Detailed Job Description
- In line with KPMG’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in class talent with the requisite skills and experience, we seek to hire a Lead Procurement Consultant/Expert
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in procurement consultancy
- A deep knowledge of World Bank or any multilateral funding agency procurement/selection guidelines.
- Project implementation experience in multi-faceted projects, including time line development, procurement scheduling, tracking and reporting
- Experience in training, capacity building and system set-ups in procurement.
- Must have high integrity and accountability in all aspects of procurement (Goods, Works & Consultancies) with at least 5 similar assignments under the World Bank or any multilateral funding agencies.
Application Closing Date
- Relevant qualifications in engineering, law, management, economics or finance, and other related courses
- Minimum of 20 years post-graduate experience
- Proficient use of computer and several packages
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online