KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Procurement Specialist
- In line with KPMG’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in class talent with the requisite skills and experience, we seek to hire a Senior Procurement Specialist
- Hands-on experience in procurement consultancy using World Bank or any multilateral funding agency procurement/selection guidelines.
- Project implementation experience in multi-faceted projects, including time line development, Procurement scheduling, tracking and reporting.
- Must have high integrity and accountability in all aspects of procurement (Goods, Works & Consultancies) with at least 5 similar assignments under the World Bank or any multilateral funding agencies.
- Experience in training, capacity building, and system set-ups in procurement.
Application Closing Date
- Must have a minimum of 15 years graduate experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient use of computer and several packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online