Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. Everyday at Bingreach is devoted to working from our heart with sincerity and gratitude for our clients and their customers who place their trust in our brand. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Business Manager
Reports: The business developer / New business manager would report directly to the Head of Digital & CEO, David
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Researching individuals and organisations online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching needs of other companies to know those who make key decision about marketing spend
- Contacting potential clients via mail or phone to establish relationship and set up meetings
- Planning leading new marketing initiative for Bingreach
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Closing deals by negotiating / renegotiating via phone, emails or in person
- Educational background in Business administration, marketing, Economics or Accounting
- Prior experience working in a business administration or marketing role
- Strong affinity with money and numbers
- Close attention to details.
What We Value:
- Creativity, professionalism, Integrity, fun and relationship are our core values at Bingreach.
- We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
N50,000 to N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
with "New Business Manager" as subject of the mail.
Do Not Apply if you cannot undergo Compulsory 1 Month Internship/Probation First. Corpers can also apply.