Garden Brown is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transportation Manager
Job Type: Fulltime
- Closely monitor driver performance through internal systems and other control features.
- Maintain detailed records of driver pay, equipment maintenance and equipment performance.
- Closely monitor equipment to ensure safe operation and minimize breakdown. Order necessary parts and equipment used in driver performance of responsibilities.
- Review routing and make the necessary adjustments to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Monitor trip records and fuel reports for mileage, fuel costs, and fuel economy.
- Monitor monthly expenses in relation to plan and make the necessary changes.
- Make sure the daily operations are performed under the Department of Transportation’s rules and regulations.
- Maintain Driver Qualification, drug testing, and driver personnel files current.
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a transportation, warehouse or distribution environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office preferred
- Ability to successfully engage and lead individual and team discussions and meetings.
- Ability to apply all relevant policies in a consistent, timely and objective manner.
Application Closing Date
- Good Equipment
- Great Benefits
- Plenty of Work.
10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]