Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a renowned strategic experiential Marketing/Advertising Communications company in Lagos is looking to recruit the position below to join its team of vibrant and highly creative individual:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Job ref.: AAO/1125/EHR
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
Reports to: Managing Director.
- Developing a Human Resources strategy that aligns with the overall organizational strategy.
- Aligning organizational model with business objectives, revenue and sales targets and strategic plan for the company.
- Establishing of HR policies and communication to the department heads
- Creating a Learning & development culture & arrange.
- Owning and sponsorship of HR infrastructure and initiatives; HR Technology, Learning Systems and Solutions, HR processes and practices.
- Providing leadership with guidance and direction to forecast workforce needs in line with business requirements and define build or buy strategy with an overall aim of business improvement.
- Creating and reviewing of employee benefits e.g. retirement plans, pensions, insurance and other benefits to the MD.
- Ensuring compliance with pension & tax laws in salary administration.
- Initiating a performance driven culture across the organization through the facilitation and development of the business goals and metrics to improve team and individual effectiveness. JDs & KPI’s should be developed across the entire organization.
- Sourcing, recruiting and employing human resources to achieve business growth and performance goals
- Liaising with union leaders to ensure compliance and minimize employee grievances across the organization.
- Administrating overview of the company, Rent, Rates, Hotel, & Accommodation, Travels etc.
- Must have a minimum of a B.Sc Degree in any discipline with a minimum of a Second Class Lower
- Must have a relevant Master’s Degree and professional qualification is an added advantage E.g CIPD, CIPM
- Must have a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience as Human Resources Executive within an Experiential Marketing Industry is an edge.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Personnel / Welfare administration
- Industrial Relationship management/ knowledge of Labour law (Domestic & International)
- HR Policy development
- Performance Management
- People/ Relationship Management
- Reward & compensation management
- Knowledge, competency and learning management
- Recruitment and Selection practices and management
- Visionary competence
- Supervisory Skills
- Coaching /Leadership / Influencing
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Team building / conflict management
- Organization & coordination
- General managerial /administration.
Is very attractive.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) only to: [email protected]
using “Human Resources Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.