Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a renowned strategic experiential brand Marketing/Advertising Communications company in Lagos is looking to recruit the position below to join its team of vibrant and highly creative individual:
Job Title: Client Service/ Account Manager
Employment type: Full Type
Career: Mid-Level Expert
Industry: Experiential Brand Marketing/Advertising
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client.
- Interfacing with clients to translate client and partner needs into meaningful problem statements, engagements and tangible collaboration/prototyping outcomes.
- Engaging clients with world-class client-facing skills and proven ability to engage and drive commercial outcome.
- Developing open and effective channels of communication with clients.
- Coordinating internal projects and determining the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction.
- Encouraging revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase additional services.
- Becoming the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Liaising with the clients’ internal communications team to ensure product/brand integrity
- Ensuring that the client's needs, requirements and expectations are met in line with the agency’s contractual obligations.
A suitable candidate must:
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Must possess a postgraduate degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Must have 3 - 5 years' post-NYSC experience.
- Must be able to carry out research and have an understanding of how to analyse data.
- Must have strong business acumen and program management skills.
- Must have a proven record of working with clients to lead the delivery of digital products/services from ideation through to commercialization.
- Must be able to demonstrate thought leadership in digital commerce, using data driven insights and user experience to solve problems in unconventional manners.
- Must have good communication (verbal or written) and presentation skills.
- Cognate experience in an Experiential Brand Marketing/Advertising agency will be an added advantage
In line with industry standards
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) only to: [email protected]
using "Client Service/Account Manager" as the subject of the mail.
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.